Solar-Log® Data Logger
Solarfox® is an ideal compliment to a Solar-Log™ data logger. Solar-Log™ is a micro-computer that contains everything you need to monitor your PV system. Solar-Log™ is Multi-vendor capable.
- Communication interface over RS485/RS422 port
- Data port to Solarfox®-Displays
- S0-input for optional collection of Energy consumption (personal consumption per EEG)
- Network port to the Outside World.
- Optional Bluetooth (for SMA-SBx0000-20 Inverter, max.7 units)
- Power connection
- max. 10 Wechselrichter, empf.max. Anlagengröße 50kWp
- 2-zeiliges Dot-Matrix Display
Available in various operational levels for end-users, solar technologists and dealers, the internet platform Solar-Log™ WEB offers comprehensive and professional evaluation programs as well as supplemental services related to the monitoring of photovoltaic plants.
With Solar-Log™ Easy installation it is now easier to install the Solar-Log™. The Solar-Log™ preforms automatically an inverter recognition on all most common inverters and the configuration of these inverters is done automatically within the Solar-Log™.
For the internet connection the Solar-Log™ is registering itself on the Solar-Log™ WEB registration server. The user can then pull the Solar-Log™ from there to his Solar-Log WEB™ Classic II account or Solar-Log™ WEB commercial edition account with the PC at his office which is then viewable on the Solarfox® Display system or your choice..
Due to targeted promotion by the EEG (Renewable Energy Law, Germany), own power consumption for solar plants now offers an attractive opportunity to enhance the returns from solar plants. This is because each kWh that you consume yourself is also rewarded.
Solar-Log™ 500 / 1000
|5-Minute values||10 years|
|Daily values||30 years|
|Monthly values||30 years|
|Yearly values||30 years|
Advantages of large data storage
- No data transfer to PC required
- No database outside of SolarLog™
- No data loss due to failed data acquisition
Solarfox® is an ideal supplement to a Solar-Log ™data logger